Push Yourself Up to Make a Difference




Nearly 40 days ago my life was put on hold with a burst appendix. The appendectomy left me in the hospital for one week 100 miles away from family and friends. It was a humbling experience, and I am grateful to the Centralia hospital and staff who helped me get through a challenging time. My next huge gratitude goes to my wife who nursed me back to health at home.

Now, it is time to get back into shape and give the proceeds to one of my favorite charities, Homeboy Industries. I have helped raise over $4,000 and I am trying to push over the $5,000 mark with the following push-up program.

It is simple. 

Day One, November 1st, do One Push Up. 

Day Two, November 2nd, do Two Push Ups. 

Day Three, November 3rd, do Three Push Ups.

This will continue until December 10th with 40 Push Ups.

There are two ways to join this program. Simply give $40, $400 or more in support of the cause. The second way is to join me in the program. You can start with me on any day and there is no time like today to start. I guarantee you will feel better no matter how you participate in this program by December 10th.

The easy way is to simply give with clicking this link.

If you want to learn more about Homeboy Industries, please watch this interview with Jose Arellano and Allison Lass, I encourage you to watch this YouTube interview or listen to it on your commute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_7yJD5FJjo

Homeboy Industries provides hope, training, and support to formerly gang-involved and previously incarcerated men and women, allowing them to redirect their lives and become contributing members of our community. Your donation supports brave men and women who are transforming their lives for themselves and their children. Every little bit helps. Thank you for supporting my fundraiser!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Economics with Bill Conerly

Day 7 - One Week officially in the Books

How to skyrocket your personal and leadership development — one book at a time — with BookThinkers Founder Nicholas Hutchison